Get plugged in by serving at Woodlawn! There are many opportunities every week for you to jump in and help out below:
- Run visual media for services and/or special events.
- Run lights for services and/or special events.
- Run video camera for services and/or special events.
- Run sound board for services and/or special events.
(you would serve on Wednesday evenings or Sunday mornings)
- Children's Church Leader - lead a Children's Church class (4-year olds through 3rd grade) during the 8:30 or 11:00 service. The curriculum and all material are provided. You don't have to be a great teacher, you just need to love kids!
- WILD Sunday Morning Helper - Help with sign-in, keeping kids in their correct areas and helping small group leaders. Smile and be the friendly face that makes a difference!
- WILD Sunday Morning Small Group Leader - Facilitate 15-20 minute long small group on Sunday mornings for K/1st, 2nd/3rd or 4th/5th grades.
- WILD Sunday Morning Actor - Act out the given script to enforce the Bible Verse and Virtue that is being learned.
- WILD Sunday Morning Preschool Teacher - Teach the preschool class with the provided curriculum.
- WILD Sunday Morning Preschool Helper - Assist the Preschool Teacher.
- WILD Wednesday Helper - Help during Wednesday evening Children's programming.
- WILD Wednesday Preschool Teacher - Teach the preschool class the provided curriculum during Wednesday evening Children's programming.
celebrate recovery MINISTRY
(you would serve at various times on Thursdays)
- Meal Prep - Prep food for weekly CR meal service.
- Meal Service - Serve food to CR attenders.
- Cafe Prep - Prepare and donate desserts for CR Cafe.
- Step Study Leader - Lead a 1-year Step Study group.
- Open Share Leader - Facilitate a Thursday night Open Share group.
- Driver - Drive people without transportation to CR.
- Administration - Fold bulletins, make copies, etc.
(you would serve at various times)
- Fold and stuff bulletins on Fridays at 8:30am.
- Organize cabinets, closets, etc.
- Answer phones in the front office.
- Library filing and sorting.
(you would serve on Wednesday evenings or Sunday evenings, or various times for special events)
- Trip/Event Chaperone - Travel with the Youth Group on occasion.
- Driver - Transport students to special off-campus events.
- Special Events Coordinator - Recruit and lead a team in planning, delegating, and executing special events.
- Special Events Team Member - Help plan and execute special events.
- Cafe Team - Set up and break down the cafe during Wednesday and Sunday evening Youth programming.
- Small Group Leader - Facilitate a Small Group of teenagers (6th-12 grade) during Wednesday and Sunday evening Youth programming.
WE CARE ministry
- Assist We Care clients during open hours.
- Food Pantry Helper
- Hospital visits - Visit those in the hospital.
- Shut-in visits - Visit those who are unable to leave their home.
- Card Ministry - Write cards to those that are sick or unable to leave their home.
- Bereavement Ministry - Prepare food to be served after funerals.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry - Knit or crochet prayer shawls/blankets for those who need congregational care.
- Information Booth Host
Answer a few questions by completing this form and we will follow up with you or contact Cameron Winton at if you'd like more information about serving.